[Healeys] Shameless Christmas Plug

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Shameless Christmas Plug
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:02:43 -0800
Listers,

If anyone is interested in, or in need of a control head (trafficator) for
their Austin Healey or TR3, I have 13 in stock, restored to near new
condition and ready to ship.  Heck I can even gift wrap them  for Christmas
or Hanukkah if you'd like.

5 - 3000 adjustable units complete with stator tube and wiring harness
(dated '65, '66, '67 & '68)

2 - 100-6 adjustable units complete with stator tube and wiring harness
(both with '59 dates)

3 - 3000 non-adjustable units with canceling ring and wiring harness (not
dated)

2 - TR3 non-adjustable units with canceling ring and wiring harness  (both
with '59 dates)

1 - prewar Austin? unit in Brown Bakelite (Identical to an early 100
non-adjustable trafficator)  Like new condition.

Email me for photos.

Cheers,

Curt
(760) 458-1926