[Healeys] Fwd: Replacing Clutch - BJ8

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Replacing Clutch - BJ8
From: rplindsay at comcast.net (R. Price Lindsay)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:13:22 -0600
> I am considering re-doing my engine bay and will pull the engine to do the
work.  I plan on inspecting the clutch and possibly replacing it at the time
of the work.  A friend replaced his BJ8 clutch with one specified for a
Jaguar.  The clutch engages and releases quite easily - which I like.

> If I do replace the clutch with a Jaguar unit, is there a specific unit I
should install?  What are the specifications I should be looking for (I
believe it should be 9 1/2 inches but could it be bigger)?

> Whatever suggestions anyone may have will be appreciated.
>
> Price Lindsay
> 67 BJ8
>

> PS: I have tried to send this a few times but it appears that I have been
caught in the server issues. If this did go through before, I apologize.