[Healeys] need a paint code

Subject: [Healeys] need a paint code
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:05:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello David;  I believe the following codes apply.
   OEW  Old English White  --
     Dupont-WT03;
     PPG 91212;
     ICI Code 2379 or 2122

Also, the attached files should help. [Yes, I know attached files are striped
from the list]

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada          - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 12/15/11, David Porter <frogeye at porterscustom.com> wrote: << Does
anyone has a paint code for Imron for Old English White?  My paint store
doesn't have a DuPont code for OEW except for Centari. Anyone?  Dave, Rich,
Kent ?? >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Dupont]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Colour]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
White-OEW.pdf]