[Healeys] car bag

Subject: [Healeys] car bag
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:00:04 +0800
Hi Dr. Carl -

I used this exact bag (called a Car Jacket) which I got about 10 years ago.

I cannot, I REPEAT, cannot recommend these bags enough.  I could put
my BJ8 in the bag with a couple of closet chemical dehumidifiers
(usually available at Walmart or something like that) and literally,
if I pulled it out 12 months later there would not be one bit of rust
even on the brake disks (I live in very humid tropical climate).  The
car would come out clean and exactly as it went in.

The Dehumidifiers look like this, and are typically pretty cheap:

http://www.amazon.com/Willert-Closet-Moisture-Remover-Crystal/dp/B0047GSHOE

You have to be a bit careful to drive the thing on properly so you can
zip it up, but once you figure it out, it is SUPER easy.

Very durable, and will last a very long time.

Alan