[Healeys] Dry fuel Pump

Subject: [Healeys] Dry fuel Pump
From: linwoodrose at mac.com (Linwood H Rose)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:29:48 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry about the Bugeye fuel. Several
people suggested blowing into the fuel tank. I tried that since it was the
easiest thing to do, but alas no joy. I have a clear plastic fuel filter
between the pump and the tank and so I can see that no fuel is flowing into the
pump. As suggested, probably air in the line for some reason?? In a day or two
I will jack it up and disconnect the fuel line at the tank and see if that
helps. Again, thanks to everyone. Happy Holidays!!!!

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project