Re: [Healeys] PCV moves on to thread query..

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, "'healeys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PCV moves on to thread query..
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:54:24 -0500
Just took  my 2 carb plug out today and it is 5/8 fine thread.   And another
manufacture for the brass male fuel line connector is Dorman . There is
usually a rack of brass fittings in auto stores.  I couldn't find the Brass
Tite in my town.
Also I found 3 different sizes of Crank Case Vent hose in boxes on a part
rack.
Theres a size for both sides of the Pcv valve.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Lachlan"
<simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>