Re: [Healeys] Coils again

To: bspidell@comcast.net, llennep@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coils again
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:48:28 -0600 (CST)
Yes Bob that seems to be the case.  Both my BJ8 and BN7 have the spade type
although I am not sure the BN7 is correct as I had to drill holes in the spades
to attach the screw type connections on the replacement wiring harness.  The
BJ8 has a resistor.

The coil is neither pos or neg.  It does not kn ow what the system is as it
just puts stores and puts out a charge.

Keith

On 02/11/12, Bob Spidell wrote:

It's cold and rainy and I haven't figured out what to do with myself today so I
did some googlin:

>From the images (see below), it appears the difference is the HA12 has
>screw-on terminals and the HP12 has push-on
(spade) type.

HA12:
http://www.vintagemotorspares.com/phdi/p1.nsf/supppages/hodge?opendocument&part=2

HP12: http://www.mini-house.com/VPel013.htm (also one for bid on eBay)