[Healeys] BN6/7 hardtop rear seal-last chance

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN6/7 hardtop rear seal-last chance
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:06:14 -0500 (EST)
Recently, I mentioned on this list that I was considering having another batch
of weather seals produced for the BN6/7 hardtop. A set consists of two 8' long
weather strips (one inside & one outside) that provide the seal between the
rear shroud & the hardtop. The BN6/7 two seat roadster hardtop rear seals are
unique.
I received sufficient interest to proceed & will be releasing the order for
manufacturing in the very near future. I will not order any seal sets for
inventory. So, if you have any interest or questions this is your opportunity.
The price is $165/set plus $10/set for shipping in the USA or $15/set for
shipping to Canada. The lead time for manufacturing is approximately 4 weeks.

If you are interested, please email me to confirm your commitment  & I will
send you further details.
Thanks,
Gary  Hodson