Re: [Healeys] Hartop serial number//Frame in Paint

To: warthodson@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net, akronzips@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hartop serial number//Frame in Paint
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:29:37 -0800 (PST)
Howard; Here is my 3000 roadster hardtop identification file which has a
number of serial numbers noted from early 1958 to late 1962.  It may answer
part of your question.

A copy is being forwarded to John Sims for his website if he deems it
worthly.  If anyone wants one sent directly, let me know.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada  - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives