[Healeys] Front disc brakes

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Front disc brakes
From: EDWARD ANDERSON <eandy01@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:22:32 +0000
Still trying to convert my 59 BN4 from drum to disc brakes. So far both Moss
and Vic British have nada and don't seem to be interested in restocking. If
anyone actually has the whole setup for a BT or BJ7 or just both calipers for
sale pls let me know. Am ready to buy the rear parts from Richard Mayor. One
of my rear drums is really screaming but just don't want to waste money on
shoes when I want to convert. I'm dreaming of 4 wheel discs at night.

Also I'm remembering way back that someone was toying with converting a Jag
rear independent suspension to fit on his Healey. Anyone remember that and
what happened?
Ed