[Healeys] Sharing files with Dropbox

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Sharing files with Dropbox
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:42:01 -0500
This email will hopefully kill two birds with one stone.

1) Received my shiny Healey distributor in the mail today. It was rebuilt by
Jeff at Advanced Distributors. I took pictures and want to show it off.

2) To circumvent the issue of attachments being stripped from emails I put the
photos in a Dropbox photo folder then posted its link below. The basic Dropbox
account is free and includes up to 2 GB of storage. It supports both Macs and
PCs and one does not need a Dropbox account to see files/photos. What's not to
like?

Here are the photos of the distributor:
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/56488640/1/rebuiltdistributor?h=cae423

Link to Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/