[Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance

Subject: [Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance
From: rjswain at hotmail.com (Rick Swain)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:53:58 +0000
Tim
I can get a big adjustable wrench on that nut on my car. Just don't forget to
take the wrench out when you go to start the car. The starter motor can turn
that nut off in a hurry. How do I know? When I'm adjusting valves the first
thing I do is tape a note to the steering wheel - "Where's the wrench stupid?"
The ears on the front are to engage a starting handle. Of course there's no
way to get that handle on the nut in an Austin-Healey.
Cheers
Rick Swain'59 BN4www.classicmotorart.cafull-colour drawings of your bike or
car