[Healeys] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel

Subject: [Healeys] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel
From: frogeye at porterscustom.com (David Porter)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:51:02 -0700
I'm the Chief of Tech for our local vintage racing group.
Even though we are small in number we require a Hans Device for all drivers.
It sort of was the opposite of the "Gran Prix" film.. many drivers felt that
with all the track safety, on board fire extinguishers, kill switches, roll
bars, harnesses, etc. that this had perhaps gone too far in the safety
direction..
 If we have a weekend where everyone goes home, it was a GREAT weekend. No
such thing as too much, especially in these old vintage cars..
Dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com