[Healeys] Fw: Bearing Number

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Bearing Number
From: healeyguy at aol.com (healeyguy at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:50:50 -0500 (EST)
Bob
ABK010 cross references to QWB583 which is a wheel bearing kit. Kit has the
bearing,seal, o-ring and lock plate and from the illustration appears to be a
rear ball bearing.  I could not find a reference to this bearing fitting any
Austin Healey. Did find a reference to British Leyland. Maybe the reference
file is only more current cars and trucks. Most sources call for the bearing
kit to be part number GHK1139 for BN2 onward. I did not find a cross reference
between the two, QWB583 and GHK1139, part numbers.
Aloha
Perry