[Healeys] Grand Prix - The Killer Years

Subject: [Healeys] Grand Prix - The Killer Years
From: bertvanbrande at yahoo.com (Bert Van Brande)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:16:04 -0800 (PST)
...and  Ayrton Senna in 1994.

I was actually thinking of the movie "Senna"
when seeing this excellent documentary.

You can see Ayrton's frustration and
nervousness building when the Williamscar was not performing after the
electronic stability systems and so on were banned.
Even if you're not into
racing the documentary Senna is a fantastic movie (available on netflix
streaming).   A perfect companion for Grand Prix - The Killer Years.

Bert