[Healeys] overdrive questions

Subject: [Healeys] overdrive questions
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:20:06 -0800
Get the thick dark gray gasket paper from an auto parts store. You
can use the housing to make a pattern and cut one out or use a
ball-peen hammer to cut the paper against the edge of the housing. It
is very easy just be careful where the gasket is narrow. Here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rx5hGKt1PY

John