[Healeys] Thanks re BJ8 seat repositioning

Subject: [Healeys] Thanks re BJ8 seat repositioning
From: tjmorrio at colby.edu (Thomas J. Morrione)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:08:28 -0400
Thanks to all who have helped with suggestions and observations re moving my
driver's seat back. I'm glad I asked the question! I'm going with the
"wedgy-tilt" plus "core-the-cushion solution." Will see how I fit (six-one
and 220) with that.   Thank heavens that I  have "normal" size feet.
(Smile.) Later on when other things are done (like final hanging of panels
and carbs) I'll revisit the seat position issue. Thanks again.

Tom
65 BJ8 in process