[Healeys] (Healeys) It's Birthday Time

Subject: [Healeys] (Healeys) It's Birthday Time
From: tomfelts at windstream.net (Tom Felts)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 8:36:07 -0400
Here's hoping I cut off some of this message:)

The reason it keeps happening, IMO, is that people forget the requirement.  Is
there any way to automatically add a few words of caution to any message
leaving or going thru Healeys at -----?

---- I Erbs <eyera3 at gmail.com> wrote:

That's why I smiled.I know the size of the hard drives in his new
server......

Healeys at autox.team.net