[Healeys] Engine help

Subject: [Healeys] Engine help
From: shop at justbrits.com (" Just Brits " Shop)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:46:50 -0500
<< On 3/18/2012 8:23 AM, David Porter wrote:
         ..it seems to me that someone locally had over bored a 26
block to 29 specs and under race conditions
it warped badly. I may be remembering it wrong...or not. >>

Dave, that lights a dim bulb also.  "Dim" (the BULB, NOT me - LOL)
bulb, but it IS lit ! !   I seem to think it
was in Texas tho ?!?!?

<<  I'd research that carefully. >>

Absolutely agreed with, John ! ! !

Accidentally trashed someone else's post about HAVING to sleeve a
block inorder to get to 29 specs.
IMHO, unless the machinest (or the shop he send block out to for the
service) are "race engine familiar",
I'd always be driving around with a tad of a cautious 'feeling' in the
pit of my stomach and back vault of
my mind <F>.

John, do you mind answering why you want to go that far with it ??

Regards & congrats on your new 'baby' ! ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com