[Healeys] RC Austin Healey Plastic Shell 1/10th scale

Subject: [Healeys] RC Austin Healey Plastic Shell 1/10th scale
From: neilandcustom at gmail.com (Neil Anderson)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:13:43 -0500
Hi Alan,

Yes, please contact Bob Brown.  The Midwest Region of the AHCA has been
producing these bodies for over twenty years and they have been quite
popular. The original model had to be designed and stretched wider to fit
over a standard 1/10 RC car chassis, so they sort of look like a Rolls-
Healey body, but with a hardtop. They can be painted to look like race cars,
standard street cars, or radical nasty boys. They are great fun!

That gives me the idea that we may have to get some of our cars out to have
races before our monthly club meetings this summer.  We have a huge parking
lot behind our meeting restaurant location.

Cheers,

Neil Anderson
Regional Director, Midwest AHCA