[Healeys] Reflectors converted to Indicators

Subject: [Healeys] Reflectors converted to Indicators
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:38:30 -0400
There are several articles on the Technical page of my site. One in the
Electrical section shows how to convert the reflectors to LED's and in the
My Modifications section I took that a little further to convert them to
brake lights. In my case, I used regular bulbs however, LED's were used for
the Third brake light which is on the same circuit. It should not be too
difficult to use Alan Seigrist's method to prepare the reflectors and then
to insert LED's wiring to the indicator circuits.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com