[Healeys] CD ROM publication HMC1001 V1.3 - Austin Healey 1953 to 1959

Subject: [Healeys] CD ROM publication HMC1001 V1.3 - Austin Healey 1953 to 1959
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:21:18 +0200
Mike
You could install a "Windows XP Virtual Machine" in your Windows 7 and
run it there. I have such a virtual machine in my PC and it looks
exactly like XP, but in a window. I don't have that CD so I can't say
that it works, but there's nothing that would indicate that it wouldn't.
It's quite easy to install actually, although it sounds complicated at
first. You would need Windows Professional or Ultimate to do this. Have
a look at this link:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7

Per in Sweden