[Healeys] (Sad) New MG 6 is released

Subject: [Healeys] (Sad) New MG 6 is released
From: jackson_krall at yahoo.com (Jackson Krall)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sad... sad sad sad... very very sad.

Just one look at the picture and you know it's sad.

The MG marque is dragged through the dirt... again.

We can only hope nothing like this happens to the Healey moniker.

But wait!!... I have an idea!!

When the dust settles from this fiasco and the name "MG" is totaly worthless a
wealthy or group of wealthy LBC'ers snaps it up for a tap dance and begins hand
building a "proper" MG sportscar ala Morgan. A '50s style TF and Heritage
shelled MGB'S, both w/BOP v8 and 6spd... or something like that.

Toodle Pip
JK