[Healeys] Lucas headlights

Subject: [Healeys] Lucas headlights
From: bce257 at yahoo.co.nz (Andrew Thorp)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
It always saddens me a little to think that Lucas never receives proper credit
for inventing the intermittent window wiper

Andy.

--- On Fri, 6/4/12, Per

<healeyguy at bredband.net>
healeys at autox.team.net
> Well, I
think it's rather fun, all
> these statements about our friend Lucas, inventor
of
> darkness. Not to mention the "Lucas smoke kit", that is on
> sale on Ebay
from time to time.
> But to be honest, it's not really fair to blame him. I
don't
> think Lucas electricity systems are worse or better than any
> other
electrical system of the time. I've had a number of
> other cars with other
electrical systems, and have had
> exactly the same problems as with the Lucas
equipped cars.

> Per in Sweden
>
> Chris Dimmock skrev 2012-04-05 17:55:
>
> Isn't the inscription below the Lucas Family Crest
> "Home before dark"?

Isn't the Lucas Vacuum Cleaner the only Lucas product

http://www.team.net/donate.html
http://www.team.net/archive

Healeys at autox.team.net