[Healeys] 100 MPH

Subject: [Healeys] 100 MPH
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:49:18 -0700
On that date with my now wife: As we were travelling faster than 100 MPH,
she looked at the Tach and asked " Aren't we going faster than 57 MPH?"
I yelled yes!
Told her about how fast we were going and she just had a huge smile on her
face, It changed slightly when I had to cram on the binders and downshift
to set up for the hard right hander at the end of the straight. The grin
returned as I accelerated into the sweeping left hander right after the
right.
She love the Healey and going fast.
Truth be told We drove that stretch of road 6 years ago on a visit to So
Cal in my family sedan. We both wondered what they hell we were doing back
in the day :)

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR