[Healeys] 3:54 GEAR SETS

Subject: [Healeys] 3:54 GEAR SETS
From: greylinn at ozemail.com.au (Peter & Veronica)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:39:51 +1000
Hi Steve

One of our guys got this reply from Dan Lempert a couple of days ago:

Subject: Re: 3.54 Gear Status Update

Cyril,

No, finally we are getting somewhere, they gears were to leave the factory
today and are coming to me.  Once I get receipt of them I'll be shipping
them out.  Hopefully it will only take a few days for them to arrive to me.

Thank you for your patience through this endeavor!

Best,
Dan

Cheers

Peter Linn