[Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany

Subject: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany
From: Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com (Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:48:05 +0200
"Real" 100S for sale in Germany, see here:
 http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/austin%20healey.andere.100s.landau/1560
10323.html?lang=de&pageNumber=5&__lp=5&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.cons
umerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1950&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeM
odelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&
makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minPowerAsArray=66&minPowerAsArray=K
W&negativeFeatures=EXPORT
The add only says its number 19 of 50 built, colour: green!!
I tried to retrieve more information from the seller. But no resonse to my
e-mails and in a phone call I couldn4t get any, as the lady I have got on the
line wasn`t aware of the car and her boss was out of shop. I asked for a call
back, but still waiting. But boss speaks fluently English, the lady told me.
Good chance for you to give a call and maybe get a "Real" 100S.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany