[Healeys] Tires Again

Subject: [Healeys] Tires Again
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:56:58 -0700
I've run a couple sets of Vred Sprint Classic 185/70HR-15s on my BJ8 with 6"
rims (photo attached).  Good on dry roads,
not great in rain, abysmal in snow.  The 185HR15 Sprint Classic is taller--of
course--and looks good with narrower
rims.  The Sprint+ appears to be more of an all-season tire, but doesn't come
in suitable sizes for Big Healeys.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net

100-0049_IMG.JPG]