[Healeys] Cork washers for king pins, front springs install.

Subject: [Healeys] Cork washers for king pins, front springs install.
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:05:41 -0700
You have to pull up all the allthreads evenly.  Lots of nut-turning; an air
ratchet and deep socket (1/2") helps a lot.
To use the socket, you'll also need to pull up the nuts on top and bottom
evenly as well.

3/8" coarse is good (you could probably lift the whole car with a grade 8
9/16" bolt).

Don't forget to re-install the brackets for the sway bar (of course, I would
never do such a thing).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net