Re: [Healeys] Chasing Electrical Short

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chasing Electrical Short
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:22:02 -0400
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RkwyYCr6VoXXj1gM6JMh7sptDA3sxcxkTX2g0tFO9HM=; b=DfQwtkyqyc9yFqwGE9PV9OcbTgebpx+QWjKCn9nlmM0qrhX5z9x1eCpPbqNtutd8/5 MMIxvm5XQz+A7ArrKQOGrjy4GWbgo5J2htWbF4W1exRV38kQOAzm4VyrTMB/TxYNHhVM 5mxeUg6SLI0vP6bq0oD/7t73+oIIsH4WFtQUJTT4PwgwfrowYaR8tzBVerO7Xo12BRif K1IHdwCx6T7atlR3Xc+8bjc0QwryQm3LodmDVaY1CnGg+uChUr0GgWnu0nI1znmkie/B olphP0bzuJUirf58CT/P2UwZ3fP2hxB1n5R3LAXrTXA444/yFL6WzKhOVDaNfviXkOmb k+8w==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,
I have had that proble3m before and I would suggest that you take a close
look at the ignition light socket.The originals were isolated from ground
but most harness manufacturers don't recognize that and use the same socket
as the dash illumination lights.

--
Michael Salter

        Check My Blog