[Healeys] Fwd: Fw: Marvel Mystery Oil

To: AustinHealey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Fw: Marvel Mystery Oil
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:56:35 +1000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=b21iyvkUnQSJoNvCP9i0PUwNVwkOGYp1JBlP6ZcxnJo=; b=XIaAoBg63LPH92qqs4Gt5t1F5MIUjg7Le1/VekPdNlhPJse+A7dUEchDX/AML+0d/P +tzbnmT/9ZNWf3r9mwdDsLa/RIevh60jNHd5cnXCEgrPBfxeKrC2k7IG+5w1spwKhlcj w6qEpP6fQRfylVuGLN4zPokiZucr6Kh1dZSGOYLDIwjMdnAd9G58tb5ah1+mRbGhiUwi X6+VqnXQrVTErpG9WyjSShjXCMMfE877k3dR5h+WKg0s8lHpLC4wVIQNRDpZMHDdZNrn Zxdd/pD95c3gjFhxYJxy8h6GNwwSJ+mvZtpFaKYJpvbkp9FwkbWHlIAHa/B/CRTE9ks9 ywnQ==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
> I'm with you Fred.
> I put castor oil in my fuel too, when I'm at the track. Have since 1985
> My dad was a real fan of castor oil when we were kids. Fix any ailment.
> By the tablespoon.... Sicker you were, more you got.... And he bought glass
bottles of the stuff. Must have been on special...
> That's what I still use. Dads new old stock...  Glass bottles!!
> And I can tell you. I'd rather the castor oil coming out of my Healey
exhaust, rather than mine.
> And the best smell??  The Healey's everytime!!
> ;-)
> And some metho. Metho absorbs water. Even though I have an alloy tank, I
still put a cup of metho in every year. Absorbs water, which you don't want in
your fuel tank!