Re: [Healeys] great supplier

To: EDWARD ANDERSON <eandy01@msn.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] great supplier
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:41:27 -0400
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Don't know what a "wink" mirror is, but where doe it fit on a Healey?  Could
this be blatent advertising???  just asking.

tom
---- EDWARD ANDERSON <eandy01@msn.com> wrote:

=============
Recently installed a "wink" mirror purchased from O'Reilleys. Found I needed 2
glue to the windshield mounting adaptors. Had just recieved a catalog from
Pegasus. They carry a huge amount of obscure automotive equipment, stuff you
can't find anywhere else. Brousing thru I saw they sell the wink mirror and
adaptors. Called and ordered the two Came fast and I marked locations to glue
the base plates and allowed to dry overnight. Put the adaptors to the base
plates and put mirror on. One side came off at the base plate. I only then saw
there was a clear rubberish piece stuck to windshield. That and the black
plastic piece had come apart. Called Pegasus and told them about it. No
argument at all, they sent me another one. When it came I looked closely and
saw the clear rubber part was missing. Checked the one that had stayed on
windshield and there wasn't a rubber part. That had to have come loose from
factory machine and stuch on base plate. Wonder haw long it took before
someone noticed. The point is tho this is a great supplier who stands behind
what it sells. Call 1-800-688-6946 for a catalog

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tomfelts@windstream.net