[Healeys] jacks

Subject: [Healeys] jacks
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 21:34:45 +0200
Hi
For the lazy ones around, there are scissors jacks with an electrical
motor on it, just plug it into your cigar lighter and lift the wheel off
the ground. Here's a link to a swedish supplier, it's about 100 US$ and
can cope with two tons. I'm sure you have the similar in your own country.
http://biltema.se/sv/Bil---MC/Verktyg-och-Verkstadsutrustning/Lyftverktyg/Saxdomkraft-elektrisk-2-ton-15367/

Per