[Healeys] 2 Arizona Bugeye Sprites looking for new home(s)

Subject: [Healeys] 2 Arizona Bugeye Sprites looking for new home(s)
From: RCT2BNC at aol.com (RCT2BNC at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:40:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,
Itbs time to thin out the collection to make room for a new British
acquisition b something more for living bon the edgeb. So, reluctantly I
have to
part with our 2 1960 Bugeye Sprites. So, before the E-Bay, Craigslist,
Bring-a-Trailer, etc. begins, I wonder if some of you might want to adopt one
or  both of these cars. I have owned these Tucson, Arizona cars almost 20
years and  they would be considered mostly as manufactured, middle of the road
quality cars  and very drivable.
For the somewhat purists, both are 948 cc, smooth case gearbox,  steel
wheels and drum brakes. The RED one has dual H1 SU carbs and a nonstandard
interior. The WHITE one runs a downdraft Weber and has MkII wheels. Both cars
have participated in Arizona vintage tours of 800+ miles over the past
years.
There is a red factory hardtop also available that would fit either  car.
If  youbre interested in one or both, contact me directly at
_rct2bnc at aol.com_ (mailto:rct2bnc at aol.com)  or 520 250  4453 for more
details,
pictures,
prices and questions.  If you want both Ibll throw in all  spares, hardtop,
parts, engine, etc. as a  package.