[Healeys] Optima batteries

Subject: [Healeys] Optima batteries
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 09:40:33 -0400
Robert,

I f you want to get away from the original twin 6V acid type batteries, then
never mind messing with the two 6V Optimas when you can simply install one
12V Optima on one side and anchor it down suitably. We've fitted this setup
on a number of cars and it works extremely well with plenty of clearance.

Rich