[Healeys] Starter motor question - more info

Subject: [Healeys] Starter motor question - more info
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:16:25 -0700
One band is non-magnetic, aluminum or zinc, the other was phenolic I
believe. At one point I believe they were one band with the phenolic
one under the other band. At any rate I glued the bands together with
the metal one on the outside. They may act to retain the armature
windings, I have no idea otherwise.

John