Re: [Healeys] rare Aston Martin - warning no Healey content

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rare Aston Martin - warning no Healey content
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:13:21 +0800
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8nLyVMgqgdslONS4jurYkn/gbTPx2oJwhlEh9lzUDFk=; b=cMf3KxaU0w590rtr1uY6ZGbvQjvRgcvPtVvRfMDr6I2SMKC0TFEhgV5j7gZwaRVHht raybQLSKw+1PKduQqhfKlQOWW6Vo4pLPZDp7C5gpT97cZkixCkQ78mgJvvnWKSdYlqJy rzBRjzww32X/Zqo6pOy1hAvkidcQTVdE6lHDRv19hzxv5rhStMiWbyQ/Nfv9O0BZ+UNj bH0IRHM8zjfJKX0PabnVRpeeLQEdaBv63ZMHEUvc2vj+uQHl9V+tAy3paio+XxHSmXoe MgieOTWaFLYrtrTaTXMtMydiUm63GdPmWN0rYllBUPMtCQU7iG9/0INWPajEnrKr8xCd xz5w==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
This video is of a very early DB2 before they introduced the
hatchback.  Actually the DB2/4 was the very first production car in
the world with a hatchback.  The hatchback was put there so that the
owner had easy access to put his shotguns before motoring from London
to his country estate to do some trap-pheasant hunting.

I actually always preferred the 2, 2/4 and Mk III to the later DB
4/5/6 because the DB2 chassis was a smaller car.... maybe not as good
for handling but more in line with the original idea to put a very big
engine in a small car.  Kind of what the original Scaglietti was
about.  Of course the modern Scaglietti is anything but small.

Can anyone tell me (without looking it up on the internet) who
designed the AM engine?

Alan