Re: [Healeys] Plug fouling probelm and Needles? <mailto:healeys-request@

To: Randy Dickson <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:48:26 +0200
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Check your idle mixture which is probably way to rich and adjust
accordingly. Also check the timing which may be out. Other needles do
influence the overall mixture but not that dramatically that it would
not start if the idle mixture is correct.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl