Re: [Healeys] Rare healey woody for sale <mailto:healeys-request@autox.t

To: Reinhart Rosner <reinhart.rosner@aon.at>
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 17:08:25 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Listers,

Deep sigh!  Most definitely my favorite Healey of all time.  I saw it the
first time it came up for sale and I still cannot afford to buy it for my
collection ;-^)

I first saw this car in Bill Emerson's Healey book as an original period
photo of a car that was presumed lost to history.  To my surprise and
delight its rusted hulk was found and beautifully restored.  I believe that
it was most likely either very limited production if not a one off car.

Cheers,

Curt