Message from madam Susan Collins.

To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Message from madam Susan Collins.
From: Susan Collins <susancollins63@rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:54:29 +0800 (SGT)

Message from madam Susan Collins.
=0A
=0AGreetings to you,My name is Mrs.Susan Collins from Switzerland. I am mar=
ried to Late Mr. Tom Collins.He was the Director of T.C Industries Cote D'i=
voire. We were married for few years without a child. He died during the po=
litical crises.Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last long due t=
o my cancer problem. Before my husband died last year there is this sum of =
$3 Million Dollars that he deposited with a security finance house.
=0A
=0APresently this money is still in the Vault of the security finance house=
.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fe=
aring person that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct her=
ein and somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late=
 Husband to help Less privilaged people, orphanages, widows and propagating=
 the word of God.I made this decision because I do not have any child that =
will inherite this fund and I do not want in a way where this money will be=
 used in an ungodly way.
=0A
=0AThis is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.I am no=
t afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always rememb=
er me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.Any dela=
y in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same =
purpose.
=0A
=0AHoping to read from you .
=0A
=0AYours Sister,Mrs Susan Collins.
---1523560379-1236597209-1348419269=:17600

=0A<br>=0AGreetings to you,My name is Mrs.Susan Collins from Switzerland. I=
 am married to Late Mr. Tom Collins.He was the Director of T.C Industries C=
ote D'ivoire. We were married for few years without a child. He died during=
 the political crises.Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last lon=
g due to my cancer problem. Before my husband died last year there is this =
sum of $3 Million Dollars that he deposited with a security finance house.<=
br>=0A<br>=0APresently this money is still in the Vault of the security fin=
ance house.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any g=
ood God fearing person that will utilize this fund the way I am going to in=
struct herein and somebody that will use this fund according to the desire =
of my late Husband to help Less privilaged people, orphanages, widows and p=
ropagating the word of God.I made this decision because I do not have any c=
hild that will inherite this fund and I do not want in a way where this mon=
ey will be used in an ungodly way.<br>=0A<br>=0AThis is why I am taking thi=
s decision to hand you over this Fund.I am not afraid of death hence I know=
 where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers be=
cause of my up coming Cancer Surgery.Any delay in your reply will give me r=
oom in sourcing another person for this same purpose.<br>=0A<br>=0AHoping t=
able>
---1523560379-1236597209-1348419269=:17600--