Re: [Healeys] Wire Wheel Balancing <mailto:healeys-request@autox.team.ne

To: healeys@autox.team.net
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:08:39 -0700
I agree that Dynamic balancing is wonderful, it compensates for our unbalanced
brake drums as well.
However, once you dynamic balance the tires you cannot remove them for
cleaning or any maintenance work, when you put them back on all that work is
negated.
I used a center punch to mark both the hub and wheel so I can replace the
wheel in the exact original position when I put it back on.

Rob Westcott