Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY MAG

To: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@hotkey.net.au>, Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY MAG
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
Joe,

I had exactly the same thoughts about the Graham Robinson article ...
very interesting indeed. As far as "works" Healeys go, it's just easier to
think we have two "works" one for road racing, the other for rallying.

Rick
"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo