Re: [Healeys] Grease dripping from top of steering column on BN2 non-adj

To: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Grease dripping from top of steering column on BN2 non-adjustable
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 07:59:35 +0100
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mike

Did you by any chance have the front of the car much higher than the
back at any time during your journey.

It does not take much for the steering column to get at an angle where
the box end is higher than the steering wheel. Oil in the box will then
run back and may well end up in your lap or spoil your seat leather.

Regards

--
John Harper