[Healeys] BN6 project for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN6 project for sale
From: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 22:51:58 -0700
Hello all,

I am selling my 1958 BN6 "project" car.  Data plate BN6L / 711, firewall tag
0216.

Needs complete restoration, but all parts are there. Cockpit floor pan sheet
metal is gone and needs replacement. Past owners butchered the frame. I have
a new Jule replacement frame and leaf springs for it.

Engine and trans are out. Engine was frozen, upon disassembly block, crank,
pistons, internals no damage stock bore 6 cylinder.  Frozen due to old
mucked oil in the piston rings. Have some new engine parts and 2 sets of
outrigger sheet metal wings.

I do not have a clear title. Purchased with a DMV affidavit of ownership
from a previous owner and am looking for that affidavit.

Have approx $12K in it. Price is very negotiable. Car is located in Southern
California, Rancho Palos Verdes area.

Any interest, please contact me off list, at   allynrichardson@cox.com

Thanks,

Allyn