Re: [Healeys] Something we thankfully don't see every day

To: "'Mark Donaldson'" <ardmorebusiness@xtra.co.nz>, "'Healey Mail List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Something we thankfully don't see every day
From: "David Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:05:54 -0600
The crossed flags looks like an old Chevy insignia.. The oil sump doesn't
look like a stock Healey pan either.. just a WAG it is a very early Nasty
boy conversion..though the single down pipe makes that guess suspect..
dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107