Re: [Healeys] front fenders

To: <emmgeeteecee@yahoo.co.uk>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] front fenders
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:10:56 -0400
David,

Here are a couple pictures I took during restoration.  They are of the
backside of the front wings after painting.  It is a high resolution so you
can zoom in.  I think you can see the mounting tabs and relative positions but
I don't have any measurements to go with them.  I have no pictures of the
outside hinge edge where they fit to the hinge pillar.  Hope these help.

Take care,

George
'65 bj8
> Can anyone please point me in the right direction to a photo of the
hinge-post
> end of BJ8 front fenders? I've acquired a pair from a BN4 and need to
modify
> them.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]