Re: [Healeys] Need small favor

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com> (Win)/5.0.19_GA_3083.RHEL5_64)
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Need small favor
From: Tim Davis BN7 <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:05:27 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Done

Tim Davis BN7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Johnson" <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:26:02 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Healeys] Need small favor

I have just listed my car on ebay. It is item 160906376402. Will someone
please go to that item and ask the seller a question: "Do you really have
3000 wire wheels for sale" so that I can clear up any idea that I do have
more than five. When I was listing it something about what I was doing
wouldn't let me go forward until I put something more than 3000 and I
probably should have said convertible, but once I put in "wire wheels" I
could not change it. Thanks,

Bob Johnson
BJ8