[Healeys] old road

To: "Healey Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] old road
From: "Mike" <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:35:29 -0700
My wife and I recently drove over San Marcos Pass in California.  A nice,
modern road, but no fun at all.  I remember driving a Porsche over the pass a
LONG time ago, and it was far more interesting.  I guess this is what is meant
by the recent referral by someone to "Old San Marcos Pass Road".  Can someone
describe to me where this road is?  I tried to find it on Google Earth, but
wasn't sure where it was.  I did find "N San Marcos Road".

I guess it's not a big deal, my wife won't let me drive like that anymore,
anyway.

Mike
Seattle