[Healeys] Shroud Bracket and Cockpit Rail

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Shroud Bracket and Cockpit Rail
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 05:50:19 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys,
     I am looking for a right hand frame to shroud bracket that goes just
below the grill on my BN2.  Seems Moss has only had the left side for some
time right now.  Anyone got one lying around?  Also looking for a rear
aluminum cockpit trim rail also.  The one that came with the car turned out to
be for a six cylinder car, kinda small for a BN2.  Just wondering if anyone
wants to make a few extra bucks for Christmas.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5