Re: [Healeys] Toe in

To: "'Richard Kahn'" <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Toe in
From: Jonas Payne <jagmog@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:05:10 -0800
Not just the LBC's - there are sections of the freeway here that affect all
of my cars including the daily drivers.   Depending on which section of
grooves, they are all affected differently on each surface and each one of
them has a specific patch on which they are "the worst".

The absolute worst is a section in which my truck is doing one thing and my
trailer is doing another.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711